Insuring our system security and your privacy within our internet home banking
site is our number one priority. From the basic design architecture, to the use of
the latest internet technologies, our home banking site allows you to experience
the convenience of internet home banking with confidence.Some of the ways we
insure your privacy, and the security of our entire home banking system include:
- The credit union computer is never connected to the internet.
- Your accessible account information is stored on a dedicated home banking
database server which responds only to authenticated requests from our web
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and digital certificate server
- All internet data mechanisms have been custom designed around the latest
technologies and configured with the latest recommended security configurations.
- One way password encryption in the web home banking database means nobody
can extract your password, not even us or our web system administrators.
- You can change your password within our home banking site as often as you like.
- Our web home banking database server does not contain identifying information
such as names, addresses or social security numbers anywhere within the system.
- Personal forms you submit such as loan applications are completed under SSL
(encryption and server authentication) by you and retrieved by us under SSL.
If you have questions about our site security, please feel free to Contact Us with
your specific questions.