- Monday, November 12, 2018 for Veterans Day.
- For the Thanksgiving holiday we will be closing on Wednesday, November 21 at 2:30pm and will be closed both Thursday, 11-22-18 and Friday 11-23-18 for the holiday.
- Monday December 24, 2018 8am to 12pm for Christmas Eve and closed Tuesday December 25, 2018 for Christmas Day.
- Monday December 31, 2018 8am to 12pm for New Year’s Eve and Closed.
- Tuesday January 1, 2019 for New Year’s Day.
- Monday January 21, 2019 for Martin Lutheran King Day.
- Monday February 18, 2019 for President’s Day.
Credit Union Day!
Please join us on October 18, 2018 for Credit Union Day! We will be raffling prizes off every hour and light refreshments through out the day. We will also have a gift for the first 100 members to visit each office that day.
Please make a note all accounts with a paper mailed statement has a $2.00 mailing fee each month, quarter or yearly. The only way to waive this fee is to have e-statements on your computer.
It is imperative that we have correct phone numbers and addresses otherwise when mail gets returned there is a $1.50 fee for change of address and if there is no forwarding address there is a $5.00 fee.